The FCA Advance X Membership
Fibromyalgia Centers of America (FCA) is a network of Chiropractic Doctors that are specialized in treating fibromyalgia and chronic pain.
FCA doctors are trained in treatment protocols and marketing to maximize the impact on their communities.
The FCA Advance X Membership will take your training to the next level as you learn how to increase your revenue by helping fibromyalgia patients get results with direct mentorship from FCA President, Dr. Rob Scranton.
The FCA Advance X Membership includes the following:
- Getting started guide.
- All marketing materials and instructions.
- All videos and updates
- Website marketing – Clinic listed on the FCA Website.
- 7 X 30 minute advanced implementation coaching meetings with Dr. Scranton, FCA President and founder.
- Exclusive email access to Dr. Scranton for 12 months.
- 12 months Monthly Mastermind Webinar access for Advanced X members only.
- Monthly Membership fee waived for the first 12 months.
The FCA Advance X Membership Pricing:
First Year Tuition: $5,997
- Full Pay: Pay in full and get 20% off. You only pay a one time fee of $4,798
- Monthly Pay: Make 12 monthly payments of $499.75
Ongoing Membership Access after your first year: Your ongoing membership access is $159 per month starting month 13 of your membership (cancel at any time), which includes access to all current marketing and new marketing, clinic name on FCA Website, and 1 thirty minute coaching meeting per year.
Still have Questions?
If you still have questions about becoming an FCA Advance X Member, we invite you to schedule a FREE 30-minute consultation to learn more and have all your questions answered.